- PIFSC Home
- Directors Office
- Operations, Management and Information
- Ships and Cruises
- About Us
- Contact Us
How Do I?
- Report Hawaiian monk seal sightings by calling the Hawaiian Monk Seal Sighting Hotline at (808) 220-7802 or email us.
- Report stranded, entangled, or injured marine mammals (whales, dolphins, and seals) by calling the NOAA Fisheries Marine Mammal Hotline at 1-888-256-9840.
- Report marine turtle sightings by calling the Marine Turtle Research Program at (808) 983-5730.
- Report stranded, entangled, or injured marine turtles by calling the Marine Turtle Research Program at (808) 983-5730, or see the Marine Turtle Stranding Contact Information page for more numbers.
- Report Violations of the Marine Mammal Protection Act or Endangered Species Act, by calling NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement at 1-800-853-1964
- Coral Reefs
- Fishery Economics
- Hawaiian Monk Seals
- Human Dimensions
- Sea Turtles
- Benthic Habitat Mapping
- Near-real-time meteorological and oceanographic data
- Remote sensing data products